E Shram Card Kaise Banaye: If you want to make your E Shramik Card, then we will tell you step by step process how to make E Shramik Card from mobile. E Shramik Card is an important document for the laborers which was launched by the central government in 2022.
For your information, let us tell you that the E Shram Card has been started by the Central Government with the aim of helping people like migrant workers, construction workers, street vendors, beauticians, handicraft makers.
The main objective of E-Shram Yojana is to provide employment to small laborers on the basis of their skills. If you make an e-labor card, then you will get many benefits from it. If you have not made it, then you can register for E Shram Card by yourself.
Documents required to make E Shram Card
While applying E Shram Card Online, you have to take care of some things and you must also have some important documents.
- Mobile number should be linked with Aadhaar.
- Must have a bank account.
- Age should be between 16-59 years.
- Should not be a member of EPFO/ESIC or NPS (Government funded).
If you have all these documents and you take care of these things, then you can easily make E Shram Card online.
Let us know how to make Online E Shram Card from mobile sitting at home .
how to make e shramik card
If you have not yet made your e-labor card, then you can apply by visiting its official website. If you also have an Aadhaar card, then you can easily get E Shram Card made . Just follow these step by step process.
- First of all go to the official website of E Shramik Card ( eshram.gov.in ).
- After this, click on the option of Register on E-shram appearing on the home page.
- Now enter the mobile number linked with Aadhaar and captcha here.
- After that click on ‘Send OTP’. Now OTP will come on your Aadhaar linked number, enter it.
- Now the registration form for e-labour will open on the screen.
- Fill all the information sought in the form.
- Once all the information is filled, click on the submit button.
- After this your registration will be completed.
When your E Shramik Card is made, you will be able to get the benefits of the Central Government scheme. You will also get a pension of Rs 3000 every month from the Central Government. Apart from this, benefits of employment, medical, accident insurance etc. will also be available.
Through this article, we have told you in detail about how to make e-labor card step by step . You can get the benefit of the government scheme by making your E Shramik Card. Along with this, E Shram Card holders will also get Rs.3000/month pension from the government. We hope that this information has been useful to you.